We invite you for a lovely stay in autumn. It is a beautiful time in Zakopane and the Tatra Mountains, ideal for journeys and hikes. Many warm days and beautiful evenings create a quiet holiday in the mountains, walking on the trails and evenings by the fire and fireplace. That’s not all, because we will organize an exciting attraction for you every day.
– accomodation in the period of 30.08 – 27.09.2020
– 7 nights from weekend to weekend
– tasty breakfasts in the form of a swedish buffet
– dinners served to the table
– regional evening at Tatra House – laughs, anecdotes, and stories – happily and in highlander fashion
– organized trip to the Tatra Mountains with the Tatra Guide
– Bicycles – downhill ride from Gubalowka or a ride around the Chocholowska Valley
– recreational equipment – bicycles (with child seats), bikes for children up to 7 years old, trekking poles, nordic walking poles
– multifunctional sports field – for volleyball, basketball, football, badminton, etc.
– two playgrounds with swings in the garden for small children
– internal mini playground by the dining room
– daily evening cinema for children – cartoons and movies from the projector on the big screen
– barbecue and bonfire place
– mini drink bar with drinks and alcohol – charged extra
– unguarded car park – monitored
– deck chairs on the sunny terrace
– Wifi internet everywhere on the property
DISCOUNTS FOR CHILDREN (depending on birth year)
CHILDREN authorized for a discount:
The document allowing the child to receive a discount is an ID card, passport, school ID, as well as a health book and birth certificates – for children under six years of age. The reception at the check-in procedure will verify the child’s year of birth, the lack of a document confirming the year of birth does not give you the right to a discount.