Weekend in May - Zakopane 2023
We invite you to Zakopane. The May weekend is a unique time to recharge the batteries and relax in the spring season in the mountains. We have an exciting program and attractions for children.
4 or 5 nights
Breakfast and Dinner
– stay for 28.04 – 03.05.2023 (5 nights) lub 3 – 7.05.2023 (4 nights)
– Delicious breakfasts in the form of a swedish buffet
– Homemade dinners served at the table
– Regional evening with BBQ dinner – laughs, anecdotes, and stories
– Organized trip to the Tatra Mountains with the Tatra Guide
– Recreational equipment – bicycles (with child seats), bikes for children up to 7 years old, trekking poles, nordic walking poles
– Daily evening cinema for children – cartoons and movies from the projector on the big screen
– A hot tub with bubbles and a view of the Giewont
– Finnish sauna in our garden
Additional paid attractions in Tatra House:
– Mini Drink Bar with drinks and alcohol – located at the reception
– wireless internet in the rooms
– sports equipment rental – bicycles, trekking sticks, Nordic walking sticks
– a place for a barbecue and a bonfire
– unguarded car park – monitored
– indoor and outdoor playground for children and a multi-functional sports field.
- Child up to 3 years – stay without meals, without extra bed for a child who sleeps with a parent – NO CHARGE, stay with food on a separate bed – DISCOUNT 50%.
- Child from 4 to 14 years – stay on a separate bed, stay with food – DISCOUNT 30%.
** The age of the child – the year of birth counts – the document that entitles the child to discounts is an identity card, passport, school ID, as well as a health book or birth certificates. Reception at check-in will check the child’s year of birth and charge the appropriate discount, the absence of a document confirming the year of birth does not entitle the child to any discounts.
Check-in hour is 5 pm / check-out hour is 11 am.