January 2023 Holidays before Holidays
Take advantage of the beautiful winter conditions before the holidays in a peaceful atmosphere! Accommodation with delicious food and a great winter sleigh ride, which will end in a garden accompanied by a highlander band!
min. 6 nights
Breakfast and dinner
– accommodation for at least 6 nights in the period between 3 – 15.01.2023
– tasty breakfasts in the form of a swedish buffet
– dinners served to the table
– sleigh ride finished with a regional dinner by the fire, dancing to highlander music
– rent of sports equipment – trekking poles, nordic walking poles as well as sleds and slides for children
– a place to watch movies or cartoons for children
Additional attractions in Tatra House:
– Mini Drink Bar with drinks and alcohol – located at the reception
– A hot tub with bubbles and a view of the Giewont
– Finnish sauna in our garden
– wireless internet in the rooms
– sports equipment rental – bicycles, trekking sticks, Nordic walking sticks
– a place for a barbecue and a bonfire
– unguarded car park – monitored
– indoor and outdoor playground for children and a multi-functional sports field.
up to 3 years (born 2022 – 2019) – sleeping with a parent, no meals
up to 3 years (born 2022 – 2019) – sleeping separately, with board
4 – 7 years (2018-2015)
8 – 16 years (2014 – 2006)
* For one adult and one child, the discount for a child is always 20% (regardless of age).
** The child’s birth year depends on the amount of the discount.
*** The document entitling the child to discounts is: identity card, passport, school ID, as well as a health book and birth certificates – for children up to six years of age. The reception desk at check-in will check the child’s year of birth, the lack of a document confirming the year of birth does not entitle to a discount.
The hotel day lasts from 17:00 to 11:00.