Easter in Zakopane 2023
Our tradition of Easter is unique. We invite you to the Tatra House for a few days of Easter rest, reflection, and family unification. We recommend you to try our home kitchen and homemade baking. We direct our offer to families with children. You can book us and spend an unforgettable Easter at our place. We offer a few days off in the Tatra Mountains with an Easter feast and a regional evening with songs, chats, and good humor. This year, we will organize a competition for the most beautiful Easter egg. On Holy Saturday, we will invite all guests for a horse-drawn carriage ride to the “Sanktuarium Matki Boskiej Fatimskiej” on Krzeptówki street, where we will sanctify food.
Breakfast and Dinner
– 4 nights stay from 7 to 11.04.2023
– Delicious breakfasts in the form of a swedish buffet
– Homemade dinners served at the table
– Painting Easter eggs and a competition for the most beautiful Easter egg
– A basket with traditional dishes to be blessed for each family
– A trip by carriages on Easter Saturday and a food sanctification
– Easter breakfast with traditional foods
– Regional evening – laughs, anecdotes, and stories – happily and in highlander fashion
Additional attractions in Tatra House:
– Mini Drink Bar with drinks and alcohol – located at the reception
– A hot tub with bubbles and a view of the Giewont
– Finnish sauna in our garden
– wireless internet in the rooms
– sports equipment rental – bicycles, trekking sticks, Nordic walking sticks
– a place for a barbecue and a bonfire
– unguarded car park – monitored
– indoor and outdoor playground for children and a multi-functional sports field.
- Child up to 3 years – stay without meals, without extra bed for a child who sleeps with a parent – NO CHARGE, stay with food on a separate bed – DISCOUNT 50%.
- Child from 4 to 14 years – stay on a separate bed, stay with food – DISCOUNT 30%.
** The age of the child – the year of birth counts – the document that entitles the child to discounts is an identity card, passport, school ID, as well as a health book or birth certificates. Reception at check-in will check the child’s year of birth and charge the appropriate discount, the absence of a document confirming the year of birth does not entitle the child to any discounts.
Check-in hour is 5 pm / check-out hour is 11 am.