Corpus Christi Weekend 2023
Corpus Christi is a wonderful time to relax and stay in our Pension Tatra House in Zakopane. May and June is the time when life awakens in the Tatra Mountains, take advantage of this special moment and relax with your family, friends, or neighbors. We invite you to a 4-day stay full of attractions and beautiful spring weather.
Breakfast and Dinner
– 4 nights stay within 7 – 11.06.2023
– Delicious breakfasts in the form of a swedish buffet
– Homemade dinners served at the table
– Regional evening with BBQ dinner – laughs, anecdotes, and stories
– Organized trip to the Tatra Mountains with the Tatra Guide
– Recreational equipment – bicycles (with child seats), bikes for children up to 7 years old, trekking poles, nordic walking poles
– Daily evening cinema for children – cartoons and movies from the projector on the big screen
– A hot tub with bubbles and a view of the Giewont – FREE entry.
– Finnish sauna in our garden – FREE entry.
Additional attractions in Tatra House:
– Mini Drink Bar with drinks and alcohol – located at the reception
– wireless internet in the rooms
– sports equipment rental – bicycles, trekking sticks, Nordic walking sticks
– a place for a barbecue and a bonfire
– unguarded car park – monitored
– indoor and outdoor playground for children and a multi-functional sports field.
- Child up to 3 years – stay without meals, without extra bed for a child who sleeps with a parent – NO CHARGE, stay with food on a separate bed – DISCOUNT 50%.
- Child from 4 to 14 years – stay on a separate bed, stay with food – DISCOUNT 30%.
** The age of the child – the year of birth counts – the document that entitles the child to discounts is an identity card, passport, school ID, as well as a health book or birth certificates. Reception at check-in will check the child’s year of birth and charge the appropriate discount, the absence of a document confirming the year of birth does not entitle the child to any discounts.
Check-in hour is 5 pm / check-out hour is 11 am.